In Japan since ancient times, hot springs have been considered a blessing of nature that offers people a sense of healing. Bathing in public bath has been very popular among ordinary people since Edo-era, and those public baths are called “Sento.”
To soothe stress or fatigue, why don’t you also come and enjoy soaking in various kinds of hot tubs, good foods, getting massages, etc. at Fushimi-Chikara-no-Yu.
It is a Sento located in the southern part of Kyoto city, opened in 2001.
As an environment-conscious company, we have obtained ISO (International Organization for Standardization ) 14001 in 2005.
- from 10:00a.m. till 1:00a.m.
- No new patrons after 0:00a.m.
- Fushimi-Chikara-no-Yu opens everyday throughout the year; however, closes once a year only for facilities maintenance. Information will be provided on this home page in advance.
|General admission (baths)||Weekdays||Weekends & Holidays|
|Adults(13 and over)||650yen||750yen|
- 1. Children under three are admitted free at any time.
- 2. Prices include fee for bathing with complimentary body soap and shampoo. (You can also bring in your favorite soap/shampoo amenities for your own usage.)
- 3. Bring your own towels (washing cloth, face towel& bath towel) or we also carry face towels for sale at 210yen each; a set of a face towel and a bath towel at 630yen.
- 4. You can rent towels (a face towel and a bath towel) at 280yen.
- By Public Transit :
- On the Subway Karasuma-Line or Kintetsu Line, get off at Takeda(竹田) Station; 10 minutes ride from Kyoto Station. Get out from Exit 2 of Takeda Station, walk straight to the west, Fushimi Chikara-no-Yu is a 5-minute walk from the station.
- By Car :
- [ From Meishin Expressway ]
Get off from Kyoto-minami Exit. Turn east (left) at the Jonangu-shrine Crossing, turn north on Aburano-koji Street. You will find Fushimi-Chikarano-Yu on the left right after passing through the Meishin Expressway.
- [ From Kyoto Expressway ]
Get off from Jonangu-Kita-Exit (North Jonangu Exit), go straight up to north on Aburano-koji Street. You will find Fushimi-Chikarano-yu on the left.
Free parking fees for facilities users.
Note: persons with tattoos are asked to refrain from using facilities.